Re: simplifying & enhancing kde manpages

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 11:03:20PM +0100, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> > Btw.  is there a script that generates from a --help ouput an sgml
> > manpage skeleton?
>
> I wrote a script that generates nroff manpage code directly once.
> It's currently in kdesdk/scripts/kdemangen.pl.

Using nroff might acutally be a better idea than using docbook, at least
compared to using the docbook-to-man utility since its a bit odd. I don't
remember the specific issues I saw with it anymore but I recall it being
hard to get it to format the same was as normal nroff pages.

Chris