Please, please, please, upload new kdebase

Please, someone upload a kdebase ASAP which fixes at least the known
installability & building problems.  As it is, the metapackage 'kdebase'
is uninstallable on arm, i386, and mips (and also sh and hurd).  kdebase-dev
isn't installable in i386, which pretty much prevents autobuilding of
depending packages on i386, and probably makes it difficult for people to help
debug depending packages!

Worry about the other bugs later; these bugs interfere with the building
and debugging of *other* packages, and an upload to fix them is justified
even if it doesn't make kdebase any better by itself (which it does).

Notably, these bugs are marked 'pending'.  #210276 is by far the most
embarrasing, followed by #211475.  Chris, are you really going to upload
a package promptly?  I know you said you'd do so a couple of days ago.
What's holding it up?

If you've lost all your work, announce it and remove the 'pending' marks
on the bugs.
If you're personally too busy and unable to do it, admit it and let someone
else take over the work you've already done.
If you have build failures, or are running into problems fixing those two bugs,
announce them so that people can help diagnose them.

If Chris doesn't upload a package in a few days, I hope that someone else
will upload a package fixing at least #210276 and #211475 (remember to
set the maintainer to the joint maintenance team while you're at it).

Apologies for my tone, but this is getting genuninely frustrating.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html