Re: RFS(2): kdiff3 - compares and merges 2 or 3 files or directories

Hi,

Eike zyro Sauer wrote:
> I'm still looking for someone to test and upload the following package.

I had a look at it:

Why are you using chrpath instead of specifying --disable-rpath?
That sometimes doesn not work, though, then you coulud use
chrpath but why from the start? If you have tried that already,
I could not know  (my glass globe is away for repair...) :)

Besides than that it looks OK and built OK with sbuild in my unstable
chroot..

One minor point, though: Please remove those extraneous comments in
debian/rules. You now know what you have to do :-)

And one suggestion: It _might_ be senseful to try out
--enable-final...

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73