Re: removing --enable-final from admin/debianrules ?

> I'd like to propose we'll remove --enable-final from admin/debianrules.

If this is done, I'd appreciate a big prominent note to debian-kde (as
well as debian-qt-kde) so people who still want to use it (e.g., those
such as myself with slower machines) can put it into their debian/rules
as appropriate.

And of course code that breaks with --enable-final, just like code
that uses legacy Qt headers, is almost always in want of improvement
(e.g., preprocessor guards for headers).  Although in this case the
compile failures generally are just restricted to packagers (since
--enable-final is brought in by debian/rules), and I like being able to
identify and fix these problems.

Ben.