Re: removing --enable-final from admin/debianrules ?

On Sep 04, 2003 at 22:02, Ralf Nolden praised the llamas by saying:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to propose we'll remove --enable-final from admin/debianrules. It's
> not officially supported and when using the dh-make template for kde apps
> it's more in the way than it serves good. Plus, with CVS builds in HEAD it
> doesn't work half of the times.
>
> Chris, anything against that ? We can add --enable-final to the rules files
> where it works anyway before you upload.
>
> Ralf

Probably the best thing to do is to change the default but make it
optional using DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS. IIRC it was disableable using nofinal,
but that may have just been here. /me goes to check. No it is in HEAD.
Should be fairly easy to change the logic. I'll have a look at it if no
one has time.

--
David Pashley
david@davidpashley.com