removing --enable-final from admin/debianrules ?

Hi,

I'd like to propose we'll remove --enable-final from admin/debianrules. It's
not officially supported and when using the dh-make template for kde apps
it's more in the way than it serves good. Plus, with CVS builds in HEAD it
doesn't work half of the times.

Chris, anything against that ? We can add --enable-final to the rules files
where it works anyway before you upload.

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org