Re: So what's kdebase waiting for now?

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 01:23:39AM +0100, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Nathanael Nerode writes:
>
> > ...taps fingers....  "ASAP" as of two days ago.  Any chance this
> > will happen this year?!?
>
> I've been naggin enough, so I'll try to be constructive here :)
>
> The kdebase bugs that I think are relevant to this upload ( I've been
> working through quite some kdebase bugs recently, so I'm becoming a
> bit familiar with them ;) ) are the following:

I haven't looked the bugs listed here yet but I have essentially
finished the kdebase deb except for making it actually compile :\ I
think I have fixed everything you listed (from a brief look) as well as
some others. I have also already finished the kdm debconf stuff as well,
which was porting all of xdm's scripts over to kdm (not using the simple
gdm one) but haven't tested it yet since I can't get it to compile. The
last time I tried building it failed due to not finding -lkicker. I will
try to determine what the problem is and get it uploaded.

Chris