Re: So what's kdebase waiting for now?

Nathanael Nerode writes:

> ...taps fingers....  "ASAP" as of two days ago.  Any chance this
> will happen this year?!?

I've been naggin enough, so I'll try to be constructive here :)

The kdebase bugs that I think are relevant to this upload ( I've been
working through quite some kdebase bugs recently, so I'm becoming a
bit familiar with them ;) ) are the following:

Simple bugs with a patch that should be applied, or that can be closed
anyhow:
  important:

  normal:

Not sure about these:

  These guys posted translations for a template file, I guess that if
  you convert to po-debconf, this can be reassigned to another package
  or closed ?  If you don't convert to po-debconf yet, then I think
  the translations should be included in the template file.

  These are bugs that you ( Chris ) tagged as pending, so I assume you
  know what to do with them ?

I hope this helps you to not forget some things.  If you use this, and
someone later complains that you forgot to include a patch, you can
blame me, of course ;)

cheers
domi