Re: bugs requiring a new kdebase upload.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 09:43:45PM -0600, Chris Cheney wrote:
> Yea, I am working through my list of packages needing updates and will
> be uploading kdebase soon. By the way most of the buildds are still not
> online so it won't be building and migrating to testing anytime soon. If
> I remember correctly testing migration is still disabled anyway.

As Rene says, testing is running. Also I think it's better to forget
about the fact that some buildds aren't running; there may be bugs that
require a new kdebase upload anyway, and you won't find out about those
until it's uploaded.

This is *really urgent*. It's been urgent for the last couple of months.
Please, we cannot release in this condition and KDE is not something we
can rush in at the last minute. Buildd status, testing status, all such
external factors can be sorted out later. If you yourself have no time,
then perhaps one of the other people forming the maintenance group can
do it?