Re: bug template for failing to build twice in a row?

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 10:49:37AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> > would that be something for the reproducible project?
> Best ask on their mailing lists, but I guess it would significantly
> increase their resource usage to build three times instead of two.

also: the more problems (unrelated to reproducible builds) we are
finding, the more we are being distracted from our goal, so this would
not only be draining on computing ressources, but also on our attention
span.

(also we currently again have a modified gcc (and 3 other packages)
when testing unstable…)

archive-wide rebuilds are still useful.

--
cheers,