Re: bug template for failing to build twice in a row?

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 12:39 AM, Andreas Beckmann wrote:

> does someone have a bug template ready for failing to build twice in a row?

I found some examples using a web search engine:

https://bugs.debian.org/424329
https://bugs.debian.org/424129
https://bugs.debian.org/876359
https://bugs.debian.org/770844

> Looks like noone is doing archive-wide --twice builds

Lucas used to do that, see the first two bugs above.

> would that be something for the reproducible project?

Best ask on their mailing lists, but I guess it would significantly
increase their resource usage to build three times instead of two.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise