SciDaVis v.1.14

  Hello!

  I tried to send a letter to this mailing list recently, but I cannot
see it in the list archive. I guess, it may have happened because of
the attachment. So in this letter I suggest a link to the corresponding
file. Here is the link:
https://ftp.wombat.org.ua/Debian/scidavis_1.14-local1.debian.tar.bz2

  I prepared the files necessary to build the DEB package for SciDaVis
v.1.14 (the latest so far) and suggest them for your consideration
(please see the attachment).

  I downloaded the 'debian' catalog for SciDaVis version 1.D9-2 from
here: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/scidavis and then made the
following changes:

1. Refreshed the 'changelog' file
2. Switched from compatibility level 7 to 9 in the 'compat' file
3. Replaced the 'libgsl-dev' with 'libgsl0-dev' in the 'control' file
4. Added the installation of the icons and desktop files in the
'install' file
5. Refreshed the 'qwtplot3d-headers.patch' file
6. Added the 'remove-unnecessary-doc-files.patch' to fix the
corresponding lintian warning about unneeded files (duplicates)
7. Added the 'scidavis-desktop-mime.patch' to fix the lintian warning
about the Exec string
8. Added the 'x-sciprj.xml' file with MIME type description
9. Turned off the 'gcc6.patch' in 'patches/serial', since the upstream
sources are fixed already
10. Refreshed the 'without-3rdparty-liborigin.patch' for new source
files
11. Fixed the 'rules' file to use the native 'qmake_qt4' build system
with the necessary hardening (also fixes a number of lintial warnings).

A complete list of Lintian warnings I tried to fix is here:
https://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/georgesk@debian.org.html#scidavis

After all these changes I managed to build the scidavis_1.14 package on
my Jessie AMD64 system successfully. So I hope my files may be used to
put the SciDaVis into Debian repository.

Regards,
   Vladimir

-----
v_2e <v_2e@ukr.net>