Re: umegaya is not properly updating reference information

Hi Charles,

thanks for the quick response.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 06:44:46PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> The umegaya web system crashed, maybe after the Jessie migration, and I could
> not find time where I can concentrate long enough to troubleshoot.  Maybe
> the solution is trivial, but I have no idea when I can solve the problem.
>
> On top of this, I did not get answers to an eariler call for help
> (https://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2014/06/msg00022.html); altogether
> I think that the "upstream-metadata.debian.net" project is not going
> well at all and I am getting pessimistic on the possibility to save it.

OK.  I think I will deactivate the data import in UDD for the moment.

> Looking for a radical solution, on debian-devel I asked Matthias Klump if
> DEP-11 could be used to convey the information that we currently manage with
> debian/upstream/metadata and umegaya.
>
>     https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2015/12/msg00231.html
>
> What would you think about this ?

I was about to answer to this but checking the situation before and thus
stumbled again about this issue. ;-)

After Christmas (once our advent bug squashing party is over ;-)) I'd
like to concentrate on UDD and Blends a bit and these things are fitting
perfectly.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--