Re: umegaya is not properly updating reference information

Hi Andreas,

The umegaya web system crashed, maybe after the Jessie migration, and I could
not find time where I can concentrate long enough to troubleshoot.  Maybe
the solution is trivial, but I have no idea when I can solve the problem.

On top of this, I did not get answers to an eariler call for help
(https://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2014/06/msg00022.html); altogether
I think that the "upstream-metadata.debian.net" project is not going
well at all and I am getting pessimistic on the possibility to save it.

Looking for a radical solution, on debian-devel I asked Matthias Klump if
DEP-11 could be used to convey the information that we currently manage with
debian/upstream/metadata and umegaya.

What would you think about this ?

Charles

--