Mobyle marked for autoremoval due to transitive package

Hi
I(ve seen today that the mobyle packages I maintain have been marked for auto-removal due to a transtive dep issue:

"Version of mobyle is marked for autoremoval from testing on Mon 05 Jan 2015. It depends (transitively) on maven, affected by 770608. You should try to prevent the removal by fixing these RC bugs"

However, mobyle depends on python packages and apache2 only. I cannot find where maven appears in the dependencies. So eithere there is an issue on this autoremoval tag (and how can this be fixed) , either there is a trick ;-) (wrong way for me to find full dependencies).

If someone could help to drive me in the correct direction?

Thanks

Olivier