Re: Help me with tracker.debian.org

On Fri, Jul 04, 2014 at 12:27:00PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I have just setup tracker.debian.org. It aims to replace
> packages.qa.debian.org but I need your help to achieve this goal and
> maintain it in the long term.

> I would like to see a few people get familiar with this new code base
> so that we have a real maintenance team (i.e. not only me). In the mean
> time I'll be as responsive as possible to review any suggested change
> and get people up to speed!

> There's already some documentation for people who want to start
> contributing:
> https://tracker.debian.org/docs/contributing.html

> We have a new tracker.debian.org pseudo-package and
> debian-qa@lists.debian.org is the associated maintainer email so the
> bug traffic will be here just like for qa.debian.org.

> If you have any questions, don't hesitate!

I am not likely to have any time/motivation to contribute to this software
in the near future, but I'd like to just say thank you for including a link
to the git repo in the page output.  This should be considered best practice
for all our web infrastructure, and is an important step for lowering the
bar to contributions.