Help me with tracker.debian.org

Hello,

I have just setup tracker.debian.org. It aims to replace
packages.qa.debian.org but I need your help to achieve this goal and
maintain it in the long term.

I would like to see a few people get familiar with this new code base
so that we have a real maintenance team (i.e. not only me). In the mean
time I'll be as responsive as possible to review any suggested change
and get people up to speed!

There's already some documentation for people who want to start
contributing:
https://tracker.debian.org/docs/contributing.html

We have a new tracker.debian.org pseudo-package and
debian-qa@lists.debian.org is the associated maintainer email so the
bug traffic will be here just like for qa.debian.org.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate!

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/