Re: Help me with tracker.debian.org

On 4 July 2014 12:27, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just setup tracker.debian.org. It aims to replace
> packages.qa.debian.org but I need your help to achieve this goal and
> maintain it in the long term.
>
> I would like to see a few people get familiar with this new code base
> so that we have a real maintenance team (i.e. not only me). In the mean
> time I'll be as responsive as possible to review any suggested change
> and get people up to speed!
>
> There's already some documentation for people who want to start
> contributing:
> https://tracker.debian.org/docs/contributing.html
>
> We have a new tracker.debian.org pseudo-package and
> debian-qa@lists.debian.org is the associated maintainer email so the
> bug traffic will be here just like for qa.debian.org.

Hi Raphael,

thanks for your work. The new site looks very nice :)

I would suggest to add a link in each developer QAs page, and in
packages.d.o as well.
This may sound a bit redundant with the PTS, but you (the tracker)
will get more visibility and others may want to collaborate.

regards.

--
Arturo Borrero González