Re: no binary without source and no source without binary an Packages and Sources files

Hi,

Quoting Adam D. Barratt (2014-04-20 21:12:49)
> You'll have to check each package to find out what the issue in its case is.

I'm not looking for individual fixes. As I explained in my initial email I'm
looking for a solution so that Packages and Sources files that land in the
archive always agree on each other. If one arch has version A while all others
have version B then the Sources file should contain version A and B and not
only the newer version for example.

> Depending on what you find, maintainers, buildd admins and ftpmaster are all
> likely at various points.

Thanks, I'll try their list.

> I'm not sure why you think it shouldn't be there.
>
> $ dpkg-architecture -aarmhf -iany-arm && echo matches || echo does not match
> matches

Thanks. I'm surprised by this behavior as I dont see a section in policy which
allows any-arm to match armhf as well. I suppose it with a round trip dpkg does
through /usr/share/dpkg/triplettable which I can also not see in policy.

Thanks for the explanation. This helps fixing that problem in dose3.

cheers, josch