Re: O: lmms

Hi,
I decided to try to contact him (Patrick) again, and he exists!!
I must have just picked the wrong times to e-mail him, or my e-mail got filtered out as spam. But he has responded and is in the process of restoring his keys to the Debian kingdom, so he can upload again.
Thanks for humoring me, and being so kind to me!
And, thanks for the great OS that has made such a huge impact on the world!!