Re: Strange testing migration excuse for xzgv

Thanks for the explanation.  (BTW, it was a typo in my original
message; I had meant to say that the version in _sid_ was 0.9.1-3.)

On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 04:58:12PM +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Urgencies for new packages are ignored iff they are "higher" than
> the default urgency configured in britney. The default was recently
> changed to "medium", meaning that a high or critical urgency package
> is forced to wait for five days; packages uploaded as "medium" or
> "low" will migrate after five or 10 days, as appropriate.

So it still seems to me this message is misleading.

   "Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package"

The xzgv package did not have a "high" urgency setting.  Maybe it
meant to say "higher than low", but if the default default uregency in
britney is now "medium", then that message is even more wrong, as well
as being misleading.

Am I missing something?

						- Ted