Strange testing migration excuse for xzgv

Hi,

For the debian.qa.debian.org page[1], it states:

excuses:
   Too young, only 0 of 5 days old
   Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
   Not considered

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/x/xzgv.html

What's confusing me is there is no "high" urgency setting in the Debian
changelog for the xzgv package since version 0.8-3.  (The version of
xzgv in stable is 0.9+svn40-1, and the version in testing is 0.9.1-3;
hhe most recent upload was marked urgency=low.)  So I'm not sure what
"high" urgency setting is being ignored.

Even if this is trying to say something such as since this is a "new"
package[2], so you might as well get it into testing sooner rather
later, an explanation about _why_ it is being ignored would be nice.

[2] The xzgv package was removed from testing due to an RC bug that I
didn't have time to deal with until now.

Should I open a bug against the qa.debian.org pseudo package?

Many thanks,

                                        - Ted