Re: PTS soap interface

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013, Paul Wise wrote:
> If those are not sufficient then you could talk with your fellow GSoC
> student who is working on a rewrite of the PTS.

A REST interface is planned in the PTS rewrite but it's unlikely to be
implemented soon enough for you to be able to rely on it...

That said we welcome your feedback to know what you want in this interface
and we might take your needs into account when working on it.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Liberate the French translation of the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://www.ulule.com/liberation-cahier-admin-debian/