Re: Handling of new bugs filed against inexistent packages

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> As you might have noticed today I made myself busy doing some bug triage
> from the 'unknown-package' bug list[1]
> [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=

wow, thats still a loooong list. I guess at least with those emacs21/22 and
tomcat5.5 bugs should be dealt as with cupsys, close & telling them to reopen
if still exists in wheezy. Same with python2.3 and 2.4 and sunjava5...

Then there are 50 wontfix bugs, I'd also close them. (Explaining that they are
marked wontfix and against an unexisting package - and that they can be
reopenend and reasigned..

IOW: I'd group them and act on them on mass basis.

Thanks for your work on this, Andrei!

cheers,
	Holger