Handling of new bugs filed against inexistent packages

Hello,

As you might have noticed today I made myself busy doing some bug triage
from the 'unknown-package' bug list[1]

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=

I couldn't help noticing there are quite a few new bugs filed against
wrong/inexistent packages and should probably be dealt with as they are
filed (reassigned to the correct package or closed as appropriate).

Would it make sense for such bugs to be forwarded to -qa so that more
people can look at them?

As far as I know they currently go to unknown-package@qa.d.o but I have
no idea how many persons are behind that alias and I see no reason for
this to be handled by a private alias.

Kind regards,
Andrei
P.S. I am subscribed, no need to bother CC'ing me