Re: archive rebuilds

On 2013-05-12 14:20, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 05/12/2013 05:54 PM, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> You probably want to sign the key.
>>
>> ~Niels
> Can an ssh key be pgp signed? I didn't know.
> How do I do that?
>
> Thomas

The key can be GPG signed like any other text file.  If you clear sign
it like David did, the file itself cannot be used directly (i.e. the
receiver have to extract the SSH key first).  Alternatively you could
have included a link to a detached signature.  Example:

  http://www.gplhost.com/ssh-pubkeys/zigo
  http://www.gplhost.com/ssh-pubkeys/zigo.asc

Either way would provide a way to verify that the key publish over HTTP
is from/approved by you.

~Niels