Re: [UDD] Why is ddtp job disabled?

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 12:29:15PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > So yes, it would be nice if you could look into fixing ubuntu-ddtp.
>
> OK, I'll fix the config file tonight and will report if some other
> problem might become obvious and I feel unable to fix this.

udd@ullmann:/srv/udd.debian.org/udd$ ./update-and-run.sh  ubuntu-ddtp
find: `/srv/mirrors/ubuntu.com/ftp/dists': No such file or directory
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/udd.debian.org/udd//udd.py", line 86, in <module>
    exec "gatherer.%s()" % command
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/srv/udd.debian.org/udd/udd/ddtp_gatherer.py", line 105, in run
    releases = listdir(src_cfg['path'])
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/srv/udd.debian.org/mirrors/ubuntu-ddtp'
udd@ullmann:/srv/udd.debian.org/udd$ mkdir -p /srv/mirrors/ubuntu.com/ftp/dists
mkdir: cannot create directory `/srv/mirrors/ubuntu.com': Permission denied
udd@ullmann:/srv/udd.debian.org/udd$ whoami
udd

BTW, ddtp just *is* different to ddtp-ubuntu because for ddtp we are
just using a mirror and we do not have this data from Ubuntu at ullmann.
Whoever invented the code for ddtp-ubuntu please fix this by either
creating the mirror or downloading the respective files which are
needed in a script.

Sorry

   Andreas.

--