Problems with watch file url for package names finishing with ++

Dear QA web site maintainer,

Thank you for providing such a great web site.

I have encountered a problem while browsing some packages with names finishing
with ++.

The problem is related to the watch file results.

For instance, while browsing some developer's page showing a package with ++
at the end of the name and trying to click the watch link provided in the
table won't work as expected.

Example:

* http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=lifongsun@gmail.com
* package herwig++
* watch link for unstable 2.6.0

Clicking the link leads to the following page:
http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=herwig++

With result: package not found.

In the search bar we can see herwig and two trailing spaces. I guess the ++
were converted to spaces.
While changing the url from http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=herwig++
to http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=herwig%2B%2B
will work well.

Another example showing the same behaviour:

* http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=vincent.hobeika@gmail.com
* package vera++
* watch link for unstable 1.1.1

http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=vera++ won't work
while http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=vera%2B%2B will.

Thank you for your concern. Hoping this will help.

Best regards,

--
Vincent Hobeïka