Re: packages needing a new maintainer related to your packages

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 1:28 AM, Bart Martens wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 04:24:43PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
>> Did you mean to submit that to debian-devel?
>
> I meant debian-qa but feel free to forward.

Will think about it.

>> and maybe add something to DeveloperNews.
>
> Feel free to do that.

Added a general QA section, if anyone has any other changes I missed,
please add them:

http://wiki.debian.org/DeveloperNews#Recent_changes_on_the_Debian_QA_front

> In case you mean to enhance wnpp-alert in devscripts, you could use
> depneedsmaint.txt as a data source, now published here (symlink):
> http://qa.debian.org/depneedsmaint/depneedsmaint.txt

Interesting idea, but I guess most folks use wnpp-alert without
arguments so I'm not sure how useful that would be.

> Moved to here now:
> http://qa.debian.org/depneedsmaint/depneedsmaint-dd-list.txt

Thanks.

--