Re: packages needing a new maintainer related to your packages

Hi Paul,

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 04:24:43PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Did you mean to submit that to debian-devel?

I meant debian-qa but feel free to forward.

> and maybe add something to DeveloperNews.

Feel free to do that.

> Probably some mention of wnpp-alert is in order here.

In case you mean to enhance wnpp-alert in devscripts, you could use
depneedsmaint.txt as a data source, now published here (symlink):
http://qa.debian.org/depneedsmaint/depneedsmaint.txt

> Also, could you move that directory to the main QA space instead of ~bartm?

Moved to here now:
http://qa.debian.org/depneedsmaint/depneedsmaint-dd-list.txt

Regards,

Bart Martens