Re: UDD migrated to ullmann, update your scripts! (Was: UDD migration to ullmann.debian.org)

On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 04:41:11PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> > It is very simple to s?/org?/srv?g and I could easily do so - I just
> > wonder why other scripts should have worked and I would like to ask
> > before I break something else in my attempt to fix something.
>
> The config file is now config-ullmann.yaml
> (you might want to read the git history a bit)

... alternatively the script code ... :-)

Thanks for enlightening me.  From my perspective the code now works as
well as on old UDD.  Thanks to all people involved in the migration.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de