Re: UDD migrated to ullmann, update your scripts! (Was: UDD migration to ullmann.debian.org)

Hi Andreas,

On Mon Jul 02, 2012 at 16:09:26 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> $ ./update-and-run.sh ftpnew
> sh: /org/udd.debian.org/udd/scripts/fetch_ftpnew.sh: not found
>
> I'm afraid that this is due to the fact that the install dir is now
> /srv/udd.debian.org/udd and there is no such dir like /org.  However, I
> wonder if any of the given scripts would work because config-org.yaml
> has all the '/org/...' dirs and no location was switched at all to the
> '/srv/...' layout.  So I wonder whether I just missed something.
>
> IMHO the most simple way would be to symling /org to /srv - otherwise
> the config file probably needs some editing.

DSA tries to get rid ov /org since 4 years now. Please try to fix your
script.

Thanks
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster