Re: UDD migrated to ullmann, update your scripts! (Was: UDD migration to ullmann.debian.org)

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 03:08:12PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 09:39:19AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> >
> > > [tille] ddtp, ubuntu-ddtp ftpnew screenshots, bibref, blends-prospective,
> > >    removals, i18n-apps
> > >    please integrate the needed tables into sql/setup.sql, I got lost in all
> > >    your .sql files and moved them to sql/Attic/
> > >    those importers are disabled in cron currently
> >
> > This has not been done yet.
>
> I can not yet `sudo su udd`. :-(
>
> BTW: ddtp, ftpnew and screenshots should perfectly work.  I also never
> felt responsible for ubuntu-ddtp.  The only things which need some
> adjusting are bibref and blends-prospective.  I do not know removals at
> all and i18n-apps was never really implemented on UDD (I just did some
> local tests - it needs further coding)

I decided to move all those to the upgrade.sql script that were in a
stable state and commited the result to Git.  After creating the tables
I tried filling the content like this:

$ ./update-and-run.sh ftpnew
sh: /org/udd.debian.org/udd/scripts/fetch_ftpnew.sh: not found

I'm afraid that this is due to the fact that the install dir is now
/srv/udd.debian.org/udd and there is no such dir like /org.  However, I
wonder if any of the given scripts would work because config-org.yaml
has all the '/org/...' dirs and no location was switched at all to the
'/srv/...' layout.  So I wonder whether I just missed something.

IMHO the most simple way would be to symling /org to /srv - otherwise
the config file probably needs some editing.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de