Bug#679049: RFS: qpxtool/0.7.1.002-6 [QA] -- CD/DVD quality checker
I am looking for a sponsor for the package "qpxtool".
It builds those binary packages:
libqpx-dev - CD/DVD quality checker (development files)
libqpx0 - CD/DVD quality checker (shared libraries)
pxfw - Plextor firmware updater
qpxtool - CD/DVD quality checker
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Direct link for download:
Changes in the package:
qpxtool (0.7.1.002-6) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (was 3.9.2).
* Bumped debhelper version to 9 (was 7.0.50~); updated debian/compat.
* Added file debian/patches/05-add-hardening-flags-in-compiler-options.patch.
* Updated debian/rules: added hardening flags in compiler options.
* Changed build dependency from libpng12-dev to libpng-dev.
Added file debian/patches/04-fix-build-with-libpng15.patch.
Added small hack in debian/rules (see LIBPNG_VER variable).
Build with libpng version 1.5.10 was tested successfully.
(Closes: #662481, #648127)
* Used [kfreebsd-any] instead of hardcoded list of kFreeBSD architectures
[kfreebsd-i386 kfreebsd-amd64] in build dependency. (Closes: #634714)
* File debian/copyright was updated in according to Copyright format 1.0.
* Fixed such lintian warnings and notes:
- hardening-no-relro and hardening-no-fortify-functions
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.