Bug#679321: RFS: exactimage/0.8.7-1 [QA] -- fast image manipulation programs
I am looking for a sponsor for the package "exactimage".
It builds those binary packages:
edisplay - fast image manipulation programs (image viewer)
exactimage - fast image manipulation programs
exactimage-dbg - fast image manipulation library (debug symbols)
libexactimage-perl - fast image manipulation library (Perl bindings)
php5-exactimage - fast image manipulation library (PHP bindings)
python-exactimage - fast image manipulation library (Python bindings)
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Direct link for download:
Changes in the package:
exactimage (0.8.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Update to stable release 0.8.7.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (was 3.9.2).
* File debian/copyright was updated in according to Copyright format 1.0.
* Fixed lintian note quilt-patch-missing-description g++-4.7.patch.
* Changed build dependency from libpng12-dev to libpng-dev.
Build with libpng version 1.5.10 was tested successfully.
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.