Re: Talk: "Debian QA: an entrance gate to Debian project"

  Hi Mònica,

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 07:10:08PM +0200, Mònica Ramírez Arceda wrote:
> Hi,
> Debian Day organizer contacted me to give a talk. Ana suggested me to
> talk about Debian QA and I added "Debian QA, una puerta de entrada a
> Debian" (in English "Debian QA: an entrance gate to Debian project").

  Resistance is futile :)
> The main idea is to give tasks to do for non-dd newbies related to
> Debian QA. I made the following list:
> * Detect maintainers Missing In Action (MIA)

  Given non-DDs don't have access to the carnivore data I think this is
probably better phrased as "Detect maintainers with low packaging activity".

  Ricardo Mones
  bash: ./signature: No such file or directory              /bin/bash