Re: Talk: "Debian QA: an entrance gate to Debian project"

On 06/16/2012 07:10 PM, Mònica Ramírez Arceda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Debian Day organizer contacted me to give a talk. Ana suggested me
> to talk about Debian QA and I added "Debian QA, una puerta de entrada
> a Debian" (in English "Debian QA: an entrance gate to Debian
> project").

Looks like a good idea :)

> The main idea is to give tasks to do for non-dd newbies related to
> Debian QA. I made the following list:
>
> * Fix RC bugs

Yeah, but don't list this as the first way to start contributing to
Debian :)
You might want to sort this list by level of difficulty to not make
attendees run away ;)

Thanks for your work!

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي