[UDD] Rewriting packages and ddtp table code (Was: Description-less packages file)

Hi Stuart,

just to let you know:  I realised that with the current ddtp importer a
lot of translations are missing (specifically from non-free and
contrib).  The reason is that I formerly downloaded specific
Translation_udd files directly from ddtp.debian.net.  Yesterday I
realised that I should use the Translation files which are directly
included in the available mirror on the machine udd is running on.  I
will do so in the next couple of days (I hope to have finished this on
Saturday evening - but you never know) but I just wanted to let you know
that the data in ddtp table are incomplete which might be relevant for
your planed work on the packages table.

Kind regards

        Andreas.