Re: Please re-enable sbuild log filtering for archive rebuilds.

Le Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 02:32:38PM +0100, Jakub Wilk a écrit :

> See http://bugs.debian.org/620589#15 for my arguments.

Hello Jakub,

Roger gave answers that I find convincing in http://bugs.debian.org/620589#20.

The filtering makes my work easier, because it reduces the size of the diffs
without extra action on my side.  Does it make your work harder ?  The filter
function could be perfected, or transferred out of sbuild, but I think that
this is not a reason for not using it as it is, unless it causes problems.  In
that case, let's try to solve them.

Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan