UDD hint wanted: Who has closed a certain bug

Hi,

for the team metrics analysis I would like to fetch some information
about who closed a certai bug.  Finally I want to count how many bugs a
team member has closed per year.  Does UDD provide some information
about who closed a bug?  I can only find in table bugs_fixed_in the
version of the package and I could query table upload_history to find
out who changed_by this version.

Is there any more straightforeward way to obtain this information?
Moreover it is finally not really precise because several people could
have provided code to the version and it is not sure that the person
mentioned as changed_by really has closed the bug - even if this sounds
like a quite good estimation.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--