Re: Debian QA meeting ?

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 09:01:35AM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:

> I agree, weekends will be easier for most people. I was thinking of
> a meeting Friday afternoon to Sunday noon so that people can travel
> to Paris on Friday morning and return on Sunday afternoon.

I have set up a wiki page [1] for the meeting. I suggest 4 possible dates,
all Fri-Sun, and at least 2 weeks after FOSDEM. If you are interested in
participating in the meeting then please put your name, and the dates that
are possible for you, on that wiki by Friday 2011/11/25 (this is only the
deadline to voice your preferences for the date of he meeting).

Also, please leave a note on the wiki when you wish to suggest a topic
to discuss.

-Ralf.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianQAParis2011