Re: Debian QA meeting ?

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 08:20:45AM +1100, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 10:08:06PM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> >Great idea! And I agree both about the venue and the timeframe. End of
> >february or beginning of march would be better, so it's not too close
> >from FOSDEM.
>
> Please make it very close to FOSDEM so folks in other continents could
> plan a trip to both events.

Well, it can't be both very close to FOSDEM and during a week-end, as
FOSDEM *is* during a week-end. Personally, I've the impression that
people will be more likely to attend if it's during a week-end and, at
the same time, I doubt doing it in two week-ends one after the other is
a good idea (due to, say, family/friend reasons).

All that considered, reasonable dates could be January 29th-30th,
February 12nd-13rd, February 19th-20th, and February 26th-27th. Unless
there are alternative proposals, I suggest polling about those options.

Cheers

PS in case it wasn't implicitly clear enough, I think this is a
   wonderful idea as well :-), thanks Ralf for pushing for it!

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams