Re: suggestion about RFA and O

>> > I was thinking report a whislist bug against reportbug,
>>
>> No, thanks.
>
> Why not? Giving a link to the PTS in the default RFA/O mail looks
> reasonable.

Ehm, I don't think so. Otherwise other "reasonable" links can be:

- the bts page for the package
- the homepage of the upstream project (if present)
- anything else

not strictly related to the current bug report (and the a link to teh
pts is also on the bug webpage).

The footer is already quite long, I don't want to add stuff to it, in
particular a link to a page anyone working on a WNPP bug should now.

Anyhow, if you really really think this is of any use, please provide
a patch to implement it, because given the rate of bugs to reportbug
is high enough I won't spend time implementing this request.

Regards,