Re: suggestion about RFA and O

On Sun, Jul 04, 2010 at 11:10:36AM -0500, Elías Alejandro wrote:
> Hi Hauke,
> First all, thanks for your answer.

No problem.

> >> Basically it could be insert two items in the bug report body.
> >> I was thinking report a whislist bug against reportbug, but I'd like to know
> >> if this is the correct way or maybe I'm wrong. Sorry I'm newbie about
> >> this subjects.
> >
> > But I don't see what this has to do with the initial bug report.
> > Wouldn't it be sufficient for your request to change wnpp.debian.net?
> >
> I think that add the items in the body bug report, provide
> independence and flexibility mainly.

Well, I really don't get what you're trying to achieve here. It'd be
just templating URLs, right? I don't think we'd win much.

> wnpp.debian.net  is a good tool, may be adding a field named "PTS" but
> it could just works for the RFA , O or RFH
> On the other hand, exists [1], but is very rigid :) .
> It is a simple point of view, I've not investigated how  works
> wnpp.debian.net but I see that exists a git repository.

But I can have a look at the wnpp.d.n code, maybe we can tweak it a bit.

Hauke

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de
: :'  :  Debian Developer                                 www.debian.org