Re: suggestion about RFA and O

Hi Hauke,
First all, thanks for your answer.

>> Basically it could be insert two items in the bug report body.
>> I was thinking report a whislist bug against reportbug, but I'd like to know
>> if this is the correct way or maybe I'm wrong. Sorry I'm newbie about
>> this subjects.
>
> But I don't see what this has to do with the initial bug report.
> Wouldn't it be sufficient for your request to change wnpp.debian.net?

I think that add the items in the body bug report, provide
independence and flexibility mainly.
wnpp.debian.net  is a good tool, may be adding a field named "PTS" but
it could just works for the RFA , O or RFH
On the other hand, exists [1], but is very rigid :) .
It is a simple point of view, I've not investigated how  works
wnpp.debian.net but I see that exists a git repository.

[1]http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/rfa_bypackage

Thanks,

--
Elías Alejandro