Re: Gathering package upstream meta-data in the UDD

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 10:44:35AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> I was actually waiting for a green light to commit, since at the time I was
> unsure if changes in the SVN would have an automatic impact on the UDD.

While SVN is not automatically propagated to the working instance I
normally use a config-test.yaml for testing new gatherers.  The code in
udd and scripts is only executed if there is an entry in the
config-org.yaml file and thus you can use a harmless sandbox for testers
by simply not using this config file.  I will check your code and in
case I might detect some problems I will delete the entry from the
config file just in case somebody might take over content of SVN by
accident.

> I just commited my changes now:
> http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/collab-qa?view=rev&revision=1733

This is lacking "CREATE TABLE" entries for the target table bibref.
Can you please provide this SQL code?

> Enjoy the DudesConf!

Thanks - and thanks for the Dudes to invite me

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de