Re: Gathering package upstream meta-data in the UDD

Le Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 07:50:20PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> +bibref:
> +  type: bibref
> +  update-command: /org/udd.debian.org/udd/scripts/fetch_bibref.sh

Hi Andreas,

I was actually waiting for a green light to commit, since at the time I was
unsure if changes in the SVN would have an automatic impact on the UDD.

I just commited my changes now:
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/collab-qa?view=rev&revision=1733

Many thanks for your help, my work is eating my week-ends those days, and I
could not secure a couple of contiguous free hours to start to work on
the UDD copy on blends.debian.net.

Enjoy the DudesConf!

--
Charles