Re: Status of txt2tags (possible hijack)

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 09:55:20PM +0200, Ales Zabala Alava (Shagi) wrote:
> Thanks for all your work, Eder! What if we propose to python-apps team to
> maintain this package? I don't know if you already are member or not, but that
> should not be an inconvenient, I think. This could be a good way to ensure
> packages healt, and Christian, Eder and me would have a central place to work
> in the package. I haven't contacted python-apps team, better to know your
> opinions before.

I read this could be a very good choice for the package and the distributed
effort. Of course I have no problem in leaving the package to you and the
python apps team.

Feel free to take it and do the best for txt2tags. :)

This message is signed. Do I need to declare something else? :)

Christian