Re: Status of txt2tags (possible hijack)

On 06/08/2009, at 04:55, Ales Zabala Alava (Shagi) wrote:

Thanks for all your work, Eder! What if we propose to python-apps team to maintain this package? I don't know if you already are member or not, but that should not be an inconvenient, I think. This could be a good way to ensure packages healt, and Christian, Eder and me would have a central place to work in the package. I haven't contacted python-apps team, better to know your
opinions before.

If this will help the package to be updated, sounds good to me. I am just too tired to insist putting more efforts on this matter, but if you can "give" the package to python-apps,
I can join the team, just let me know when this process is finished. :)

Eder L. Marques
Just another weekend hacker
http://blog.edermarques.net/ |  http://www.debian.org/
http://administrando.net/    |  http://www.debianbrasil.org/