Re: Status of txt2tags (possible hijack)

Il giorno mer, 05/08/2009 alle 10.34 +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire ha
scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to get some work done on the txt2tags package, which seems to
> have an inactive maintainer, csurchi.

Hi jonathan,
I apologise for my long absence here and also for the lack of feedback.
I couldn't find any time to come back to my packaging duties, because of
many reasons, work and no spare time, but slowly I came back to
reconsider my packages, starting from some of them. I'd like to come
back to take care of txt2tags too, but I'm not so sure about being so
active about all the bugs at the moment. I have nothing against the
intervention of someone else, active and strongly interested in the
project. :)

Ales Zabala Alava and Eder Marques wrote me in past about the same
thing, and he was interested in helping, so maybe joining the forces
could be a good thing. :) I added them to the recipients of this
message.

P.S. I can't sign my mail at the moment, because I'm at work, without my
key.

bye,
Christian